Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have been working on blog that I was going to post; then I realized that I would only have a little time before Christmas would be here and gone! Before this season is over I wanted to share this touching video that I found, it is very simple but it brings a very good Christmas spirit. Here it is!!
Alma1:30 And thus, in their prosperous circumstances, they did not send away any who were naked, or that were hungry, or that were athirst, or that were sick, or that had not been nourished; and they did not set their hearts upon riches; therefore they were liberal to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, whether out of the church or in the church, having no respect to persons as to those who stood in need.

Just a quick reminder from Elder Hokanson, remember not to get your hearts set upon riches, or presents, or anything like unto to that! Just remember to be Christ-like during this Christmas season. Look for those in need and don’t be afraid to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment