Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In the next few blogs I wanted to show all of my favorite pictures of Christ with people and, also to bring to light my beliefs in Christ. while I was going through all of the pictures I was trying to think of a good way that I could present the pictures to all of you who read my blog so I decided to share the life story of Jesus Christ through all of my favorite pictures of the savior, I hope that you will enjoy these pictures and the story of Christ as much as I do.
#1 the first set of pictures is in the very beginning when the earth was created! 

genesis1:In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

Moses1   And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I areveal unto you concerning this heaven, and this earth; write the words which I speak. I am the Beginning and the End, the Almighty God; by mine Only Begotten I created these things; yea, in the beginning I created the heaven, and the earth upon which thou standest.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment